Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
2014
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Posts and more
Just a fore-note: I just added like 10 posts or something. They are all of my sister and her family's trip out visiting us. There are a lot of posts and a lot of pictures - I could have done more. :) Fun times we had indeed.
Emily...you are hilarious!You also need to get your buns up to the reservoir with us! I need major help up there as well. We are all there for each other! The umbrella is quite scary and there's about 6 pregos up there. I am sure people are starting to wonder!!! I loved looking at your blog. You cease to amaze! I also want to come play the alphabet hopscotch! Love your boys in primary. They are seriously so smart, fun and did I mention good looking! Love you!
fun times for sure. love the pic of your mom with all the kids at the birthday party. i was telling erin how jealous i am of all your jackets and long sleeves and such. the train is awesome.
4 comments:
It looks like you had a fabulous time! And did sooooo much in so little time! Your kids are gorgeous... and so are you! :)
now i'm going to have nothing original to post! ha.
Emily...you are hilarious!You also need to get your buns up to the reservoir with us! I need major help up there as well. We are all there for each other! The umbrella is quite scary and there's about 6 pregos up there. I am sure people are starting to wonder!!! I loved looking at your blog. You cease to amaze! I also want to come play the alphabet hopscotch! Love your boys in primary. They are seriously so smart, fun and did I mention good looking! Love you!
fun times for sure. love the pic of your mom with all the kids at the birthday party. i was telling erin how jealous i am of all your jackets and long sleeves and such. the train is awesome.
Post a Comment