Miles asked me why he had no school yesterday. I told him a holiday called Labor Day. But I couldn't tell him anymore than what it is called. I don't quite understand why it's a holiday. But I'm not complaining.
So we had a fabulous weekend up with Ben's parents. We got there Friday evening, Ben and I went to the temple Saturday morning, then all of us went to the Nature and Science Museum that afternoon, then out to dinner at yummy yummy Sweet Tomatoes. Sunday was spent walking the highline canal (oh the kids were cute!), driving around downtown Littleton to find spots for family pictures, then church, and dinner celebrating Diana's birthday - her brother and mother and uncle all came too. Such a nice family she has! She fits in well. :)
Monday we did some family photos taken by my father-in-law Jim. I LOVE them! I'll show some later. Then we went to their ward's annual Labor Day BBQ picnic. That was fun, hot, and exhausting all in one. Then we drove home and almost made it cry-free. Not bad at all.
Fun on the stairs.
3 comments:
so cute! rhett loved the walrus.
so fun! What a cool museum!
I love that picture of Miles on Diana's lap. We love that museum too. Sounds like you guys had a fun weekend!
Post a Comment