Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
what did you insist on talking to your own husband about? how selfish to take away the time from your own kids.
I love all your kids quotes. Hilarious. And your pumpkins are gorgeous! I got 3. The size of a baseball. And not pretty. :) I love your table decor. I need to dig out fall things. You rock at being crafty. (Random comment, sorry.) :) You're awsome.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
what did you insist on talking to your own husband about? how selfish to take away the time from your own kids.
I love all your kids quotes. Hilarious. And your pumpkins are gorgeous! I got 3. The size of a baseball. And not pretty. :) I love your table decor. I need to dig out fall things. You rock at being crafty. (Random comment, sorry.) :) You're awsome.
Post a Comment