That's what Miles said in the car on the way home from trunk-or-treating: "Mom, this is the best halloween ever." Funny boy.
The whole family. Ben and I went as "Ghosts of Ben's football past." We were wearing his jerseys from his days off pee-wee football. I didn't realize how fat, ugly, and old I looked until I saw this picture. Too bad I didn't see this until after. Oh well!
Here are the kiddos: dragonfly, scary ghost, and witch.
Man does she look horrid! And she was - she wasn't too happy when we got her up from her nap. But she really did look adorable - when she was happy - in her cute witch costume. It was the first dress I have ever made by myself. It's only worthy of a costume, however. It was so fun getting her costume together.
Jonas looked great. Jonas likes to look a little "edgy" I think, so Ben did a great job in making him a spooky ghost.
And Miles. Our dragonfly. All his idea. I was actually really, really pleased how his costume turned out. He had a little "tail" in back, too. He made a great "bzzzz" noise to go with his costume. And he even won a prize at trunk-or-treat for Most Creative costume, or something like that. He was a very, very happy boy.
We met up with Batman and Ariel, neighborhood friends, and went to a few houses on our block. Not many people were home, though. But it was fun nonetheless.
Coming home after a full day.The Best Day, according to Miles.
5 comments:
oh man, your kids are so stinking hilarious. i love emmy's green eyebrows! is it mean to say that i really see a lot of you in her when she looks like that?! ha.
and i love jonas' edginess. and miles looks awesome. what a fun bunch of kids!
how fun! you all look great! i had to wake up molly from a nap a couple days ago, and she probably had a similar face to Emmy :) hate that.
Emily you are much, much too hard on yourself! Everybody looks great. I especially like the dragonfly. I was lame and didn't do a costume this year. I just told people I was a frazzled, sleep deprived mom of a newborn for Halloween.
wow how fantastic are their costume?! love them all. emmy as a witch looks adorable. i'm glad not needing the red skirt worked out since i ended up using it for wonder woman. jonas is so funny and really the dragonfly, truly creative. looks like fun had by all. you and ben are great sports too.
I LOVE them all! You are such a fun mom! You and Ben look great too.
Post a Comment