Kissing cousins.
I so love this boy! And his mom, too, of course. But man that Rhett is hilarious. Such a cutie. This is his polite "no" face. When you ask him to do or say something and he doesn't want to, this is what he does. Every time. It's the best.



3 comments:
What is a "polite no" face! That is hilarious! What a cutie. Cute cousins everywhere!
ooooh, i love our kids!
Love all the pictures. Greg was looking at the family ones you had taken and commented how "huge" Ben looked (meaning tall, not fat). I had to remind him of the height of everyone in your family. I think I'd look huge in your family too, although fat might be more the hugeness than the tall at this point.
There is a reason I am up at this hour. Hopefully I will have a new post soon!
Post a Comment