Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
i didn't think you guys could get much odder! but i guess you can't. just move even. :) congrats again!
It took me a minute but I got it. Congrats you guys!!!!
SO FANTASTIC! love the pic too. congrats. can't wait to hear all the details...well most of the details anyway :) too fun.
Wonderful news! Congratulations!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see him/her - you guys make such cute kids!And I love your way of announcing - you are so creative!Congratulations!
What!!!! I had no idea this was in the works! Congrats! When are you due? How fun and exciting and unexpected and wonderful!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And props for the CREATIVE announcement!!!! When??? YAY for babies and other people being pregnant!!! ;)
That's adorable!I never thought you were odd though.Congrats!
So this is what i get for being caught up in nursing school and not paying any attention to your blog!!! Congratulation! I'm am thrilled for your family!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
i didn't think you guys could get much odder! but i guess you can't. just move even. :) congrats again!
It took me a minute but I got it. Congrats you guys!!!!
SO FANTASTIC! love the pic too. congrats. can't wait to hear all the details...well most of the details anyway :) too fun.
Wonderful news! Congratulations!
Yay! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see him/her - you guys make such cute kids!
And I love your way of announcing - you are so creative!
Congratulations!
What!!!! I had no idea this was in the works! Congrats! When are you due? How fun and exciting and unexpected and wonderful!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! And props for the CREATIVE announcement!!!! When??? YAY for babies and other people being pregnant!!! ;)
That's adorable!
I never thought you were odd though.
Congrats!
So this is what i get for being caught up in nursing school and not paying any attention to your blog!!! Congratulation! I'm am thrilled for your family!
Post a Comment