Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
hahaha. sweet.my word verification? nononma. kinda like no, no, ma or even yo yo ma.
Oh yes! I have this same picture of Larkin and her doll. Also Larkin and her real live baby sister Madeline. Watch out for that. :)
awe-some. ah, kids. so funny!
I want to see pictures of your boys when they pick it up! ;)I love this! Adaiah always aimed for her belly button, ha.
seriously sweet. i'm glad you caught it on your camera.
awesome. they learn from the BEST.......my boys did that too, incidentally, with their stuffed dinosaurs!! ;)
ha! priceless.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
hahaha. sweet.
my word verification? nononma. kinda like no, no, ma or even yo yo ma.
Oh yes! I have this same picture of Larkin and her doll. Also Larkin and her real live baby sister Madeline. Watch out for that. :)
awe-some. ah, kids. so funny!
I want to see pictures of your boys when they pick it up! ;)
I love this! Adaiah always aimed for her belly button, ha.
seriously sweet. i'm glad you caught it on your camera.
awesome. they learn from the BEST.......my boys did that too, incidentally, with their stuffed dinosaurs!! ;)
ha! priceless.
Post a Comment