isn't it awesome?! so i think rebecca, my great friend, made it. i know she gave it to me (well, lucy) and i just assumed she made it - she'll have to verify that one. :)
so. a while ago i got a comment on my blog and i replied to my sister in law emily and finally realized it may have come from you. not the brightest bulb here. so sorry!!
lucy is pure perfection and couldn't look anything more like you. congrats - a little late - and i hope things are going well. i'd love an update.
6 comments:
awesome. did you make it?
isn't it awesome?! so i think rebecca, my great friend, made it. i know she gave it to me (well, lucy) and i just assumed she made it - she'll have to verify that one. :)
You got it right em! ADORABLE! She is so cute and I can't get over her name. I'm in love! Go cougs!
so. a while ago i got a comment on my blog and i replied to my sister in law emily and finally realized it may have come from you. not the brightest bulb here. so sorry!!
lucy is pure perfection and couldn't look anything more like you. congrats - a little late - and i hope things are going well. i'd love an update.
The baby is darling. The team? Not so much. :P
I love it! Your future Taylor Hall BYU daughter is adorable!
Yep, I made it. Love freezer paper.
Post a Comment