So when we moved to Montrose I think we thought we'd go to Grand Junction a lot more than we do. Today I went there and I think it was the first time in the whole year that we've gone to Grand Junction (as opposed to through, which we do when we go to my parent's home). I had a friend call me (we met b/c our husbands were best-friends in HS) because she was visiting her in-laws (while allowing her husband some quiet time to work on his dissertation. . .). So we decided to meet on Main Street and let the kids frolic in the splash-pad (or whatever those things are called). Frolic they did - for over 2 hours! It was great fun to be there (their Main Street rocks compared to Montrose's) and even a bonus to chat with friends. I really loved it and the kids were pretty much besides themselves with having too much fun:
Cute, wet, and cold Jonas (luckily it warmed up. . . )






3 comments:
Awesome splash pad! Looks far less crowded than ours too. Grand Junction looks like a great place!
totally cool, in all senses of the word.
we love the spray-ground or splash pad or whatever it is called! i am always too lazy to bring my camera along - so good for you!
Post a Comment