So we are trying to get in a few last summery things before school starts on Monday. So last Monday we all went to Ridgway. It's the first time I've been all summer and of course I left wondering why we didn't go more often. But I don't want to go by myself with 4 kids - all of who can't swim. But anyways, we did have some great fun:
So I'm definitely partial, but what a cute bunch! :)
Lucy pretty much loved every minute of it. She'd crawl right into the water, play in the sand, etc., etc. I think she's the only one that did mind the cold water (including Ben and me:).
Our very own little beach crab.
Ben helping her get in and play.
Miles liked playing in the sand just as much as the water (or more?) - it was definitely warmer than the water. Ha.
Jonas making some splash!









2 comments:
Oh I LOVE it, just like you said, why didn't we do it sooner? Next year, perhaps. ;)
i LOVE the picture of lucy at the edge of the water.
Post a Comment