So this post is going to be pathetic. But that's just how life is these days - well, not quite pathetic, but busy. There is never enough time to get it all done. So I don't have time for any lovely "10 reasons why it's great to be married to Ben." But, believe me, they exist - and many more. So I will let my lovely rhubarb pie (first of the season!) tell Ben what I think.
10 years, 4 cuties, pretty great.
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
it is pretty great! congrats on 10!
Your pie looks magnificent! Congratulations - you were meant to be from the start!
Ah....AWESOME pie too. We are at 11 years TODAY. CraZy. Agreed, I don't have time either, but it all exists. Lucky US. ;)
CONGRATS!!!! A little late. FUN trip to Littleton too. Love the adventures and pictures.
hip hip hooray! (and your 4 cuties are pretty good reasons)
Post a Comment