Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
2014
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Ties and TV shows
My parents' 4 grandsons. Not sure you could find a more handsome bunch, in my not-so-humble opinion.
Ties made by Erin. I was suppose to help, but didn't want to botch them up since my sis had found such adorable fabric. :) But they are pretty simple and I can't wait to make some on my own! I did make some coordinating headbands for the girls that turned out pretty cute - I just need to find some clothes to match the headbands. :)
Also, on a totally unrelated item: TV shows. Wednesday is the day my kids get to watch TV. They each get to pick one show - via hulu or netflix. So they watch for about 60-90 minutes total. I think it's funny what each child picked to watch last Wednesday.
Miles - inspired by the opening ceremonies of the Olympics, he chose Mr. Bean. And he loved it lots and laughed lots, too.
Jonas - Metajets. I'm not so sure about this one. Sure, it's cool to see those flying things. But I'm not totally into girls punching guys - even good girl versus bad guy.
Emmy - Bo on the Go. It's a totally cute show - an interactive show where you have to exercise!. Which is why Lazy-bum Jonas always gets mad when Emmy picks it. Ha.
I love how different they all are. Of course all my kids are glued to every show, whether or not they picked it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
oh i love our boys! haha. that's awesome on the shows.
So so cute. All of them!
Post a Comment