This week was my turn hosting preschool. I was doing it on friendship (the letter "F"). On Thursday we made Friendship Fruit Pizza.
Each girl rolled out their cookie dough/pizza crust. Then I baked them. While they were baking each girl had a fruit and chopped them up - bananas, strawberries, grapes, and kiwis. After the cookies cooled a bit, the girls frosted it with a sweetened cream-cheese mix and then they topped it how they wanted. Then they had to wait until everyone was finished so I could get a picture of the cuties with their yummies.
Lucy is ever-present at our preschool, of course. I didn't make her wait. . .
P.S. The adorable aprons were made my another mom. I love them!



4 comments:
this sounds like an awesome FHE. and those girls are all adorable.
oh my, so so adorable. i love the aprons and how proud they are of their pizzas!!
I want to join!!! AND i want an apron too!!!! SO CUTE.
i love these pictures!
Post a Comment