I created a monster here. A video-making Miles-monster. But I think it's a pretty cool thing, actually. The whole thing started when Miles showed me a bunch of pictures he had taken of his *favorite* Christmas present - some small car thingy that changes into another car thingy. It's from Japan - my parents. Anyways he showed me all the pictures he took of every transformation and I said, "Oh, we could make this in to a fun movie!" So we did. And he made more. And more. And more. (Jonas has done a few and maybe another day I'll post some of his. So here are some of my favs:
Here's where it all started. . .
Then he produced this one - he created it all and took every single picture on his own (around 100). I wasn't even in the room. Pretty cool. He calls it Car Crash.
Simple. Fun.
Rush Hour (the game)
Okay, this was my goofy idea. . . Miles falling
Miles' first "claymation" one:
Love this one. I helped with the idea. He put it together. Melting snowman:
I'll post one of Jonas' videos now. His are a little more shaky and less choreographed, but still fun. We worked on this one together. Star Wars
2 comments:
are you kidding me? these are seriously so awesome. i love the claymation one the most. i'm just so impressed! it makes me want to do one.
IMPRESSIVE!!!!! He's got a gift! Truly.
Post a Comment