Last time Lucy was Captain Underpants, it wasn't quite the real deal. Now it is. She is officially Captain Underpants.
She has been, by far, the easiest to potty-train. The boys were pretty simple, too, really. Emmy still struggles with staying dry at night. Sometimes during the day, too - but that hasn't happened for quite some time. And when it does it's totally a behavior issue or just I-don't-want-to-go-potty-until-it's-too-late. Lucy is pretty much dry during the night, too. There have been maybe a few nights in the past month that she hasn't been totally dry (I still put her in diapers at bedtime). She has even awoken a few times at night to go pee. Though, lately, she's been waking up and declaring to Ben and Me:
"I need Chopsticks!"
Translation:
I need chapstick. We get her the chapstick, she slathers it all over her lips and chin, and then we put her back to bed.
She's awesome.



4 comments:
Yay for Lucy! Abd a bigger YAY for YOU! How exciting!!
NO MORE DIAPERS! that totally deserves all caps. congrats lucy!
Congratulations, how exciting!!
oh, i love their cute little bottoms in undies! go lucy!
Post a Comment