Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
how come elder coyle looks like he's 40?and i'm not sure that's love. rhett acts that way when anyone other than family gives him attention. :)
i don't think he looks 40! funny.well, yes, my girls can act like that a lot. but they definitely love that elder. no doubt.
then that picture is doing him no favors, unless he wants to look 40. ACK! i'm almost 40!! hahaha.
your girls look smitten! I think it's sweet.
i'm still dying. the looks on your girls faces says it all! you'll have some serious heartbreak on your hands when in comes to tranfers. :)
I love how Emmy's hand is strategically places on his leg. Too cute!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
how come elder coyle looks like he's 40?
and i'm not sure that's love. rhett acts that way when anyone other than family gives him attention. :)
i don't think he looks 40! funny.
well, yes, my girls can act like that a lot. but they definitely love that elder. no doubt.
then that picture is doing him no favors, unless he wants to look 40. ACK! i'm almost 40!! hahaha.
your girls look smitten! I think it's sweet.
i'm still dying. the looks on your girls faces says it all! you'll have some serious heartbreak on your hands when in comes to tranfers. :)
I love how Emmy's hand is strategically places on his leg. Too cute!!
Post a Comment