It was opening day for the Maxwell Ice Rink. The kids were so excited to get out on the ice that they had to grab a little ice-time in the morning, before school.
We all got out on the ice after our FHE lesson. It was cold, but great. I mainly had to skate Lucy around which isn't the most fun, but isn't so horrible either since she is so cute! There were moans and whines from all the kids - minus Lucy - when it was their time to come in. But, hey, a school night is a school night . . .
I'm such a party-pooper.
Early in the morning . . .
See, Lucy is just too cute.
Emmy, in hockey-helmet and all.
The boys.
The family - so coooool.





2 comments:
it IS cool!
SOOOOOOOO cool!!! Really, I am SURE you are the ENVY of the whole TOWN. ;)
Post a Comment