We started the day with a green smoothie - lots of spinach, frozen green grapes, frozen pineapple, a frozen banana, key lime yogurt, and honey. It was delish. Then the kids got a "dessert" of Lucky Charms. Lucky them.
I didn't send any "green" things in their lunch. Whatevs. But after school their snack was spinach tortillas that I had baked and we dipped them in salsa. Plus celery with ranch (no, I didn't dye the ranch . . .). Dinner was pesto pizza and pistachio salad. Our green day ended with mint oreo cream pie for the FHE treat. Yummy fun!
Warning: a bit of "TMI" (too much info) is coming up. . . I guess all this green had really affected Lucy because her poop at the end of the day was, you guessed it, GREEN.
:)


1 comment:
whoa. you don't play around with st. patrick's day. you mean business! that is a lot of green!
Post a Comment