And, no, "Get Minecraft" was not a scheduled event that I put on the calendar. The boys
Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
2014
Sunday, June 01, 2014
Memorable May
I almost forgot to take a picture - I started wiping off the "May" title and then remembered. :)
And, no, "Get Minecraft" was not a scheduled event that I put on the calendar. The boyswasted spent their lemonade-stand money on buying Minecraft for our PC. They love it - yet they still only get 20 minutes each Saturday (not day) of computer time. What do Ben and I think about it - let's just say it was a loooooong day hearing all about minecraft, watching them play for a bit, still not understanding it quite, totally not understanding why kids LOVE it, threatening to take it off the computer at least once if not twice, etc. :)
And, no, "Get Minecraft" was not a scheduled event that I put on the calendar. The boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha. kids! (and, i should add, my husband! although he hasn't quite ventured into minecraft yet.)
Post a Comment