Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
2014
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
And We're Back Up
All of our electronics are falling to pieces. Our desktop computer is infected (though I did clean some up and it is working so much better!), plus its USB ports don't work at all. The printer is goofy. (I did find a newer one at a garage sale and bought it. I've yet to set it up since I'm waiting until we buy a new computer.) Our phones are bad. Ben's laptop would only go to a black screen. But we finally got Ben's laptop fixed and so I can now type fast and upload my pictures. Yay! So now you get a bunch of posts at once from me. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah, so that's where you've been!
Post a Comment