So here is what he came up with last Friday at school:
Just in case you need some interpretation:
"Dear mom,
Here are some reasons to give me a tablet. 1. I won't play too many games. 2. I will practice math. 3. I promise I won't get addicted. 4. I'll give you 4 months of allowance. 5. I'll download lds.org. 6. I'll do all my homework + more for a year. 7. I'll download books. 8. I'll write a ton. 9. I'll let you use it sometimes. 10. I'll pay half. 11."
At the bottom are "Votes." I guess the names are those kids in his class that think he should get a tablet, too.
Awesome.
But not awesome enough for me to buy (or at least pay half) Jonas a tablet.

1 comment:
well, i guess i know what kind of letter jonas is going to write to santa this year. :) tell him to go on a mission because (well, at least those called to dc north) get one.
Post a Comment