This is probably Jonas' first "real" haircut. Sure, Ben and I have buzzed his hair and what, but this was a legitimate cut. I should have gotten a shot of the back of his hair - it's all short and cut! Crazy. So it's short on the side and a little long in the middle. He "roughed" it up a bit when we got home. Super cute, I think. (Before his cut, his "sideburns" were nearing ear-lobe-length. Not cool.)
Jonas thought she (or at least her hair) looked like a teenager's hairstyle.
Emmy wanted me to get a back-shot. So cute.
She loves it! Yay. Miles got his super-long sideburns trimmed, as well as a bit on the neck. That was all we wanted.
Yay for new dos.





3 comments:
they both look adorable. but man, those real highlights in emmy's hair are gorgeous!
So fun for them to cut a new cut at the new year! They both look great- I esp. love Emmy's!
Wow, Emmy has big Disney princess eyes.....but her teeth???
Post a Comment