There's our March for ya. It took me a while to take it down and chalk-in April. The whole looking-up thing was still making me sick. But I finally did it last night! So, finally, byebye to March.
And here's a little preview of what our April has and will continue to be like:
Yep, Emmy is doing soccer again. Lucy is doing a little soccer-clinic as well. I'll have to get pictures of that, too. I didn't sign up Jonas because he didn't do much last time he was in soccer and acted like he didn't love it. But I guess he wanted to - sigh. So maybe next fall Jonas can do it.
Anyways, let's hope April gives us some showers . . . it is so dry here and our grass looks horrible!
1 comment:
oh man, i wish we could share our showers with you. it's so lame. we have too much and you have not enough. blah.
Post a Comment