I named our Wednesday "get outdoors" group - Into the Wild Wednesdays. Or should it be In To The Wild Wednesdays? I'm not sure I know much difference between into and in to . . .
We had a good hike today - hot, but some much-needed shade offered at times as well.
Mice Mines hike:
On the way up we came across some shallow ponds and found . . . tadpoles! So fun! The kids loved them, caught them, and begged me to let them take them home as pets. Sorry, nope. :)
Here is some of the bunch at the mine site - this was a cave you could go in to maybe 10 feet?
Here is our whole group that made it - minus Jennifer, the photographer. Awesome.
On the way back we stopped by the tadpole area again. You could see the hind-legs forming on some. Plus, they kept coming up for air and that was cool.
It was a good hike!
1 comment:
so fun. it's a great group shot.
also, i think it's into. but i don't know why i think that.
Post a Comment