Here are just a few little things that have happened this past week:
The very Saturday night we got back from our backpacking trip, the girls performed in a Talent Show that was hosted by the Spanish branch in our area. They had sent around sign-up sheets in primary and my girls had signed up for "dance" (Lucy) and "gymnastics" (Emmy). To make it easier, we decided to just have the girls do something together - Emmy would do one thing and then Lucy would do it. It was cute:
The girls even have matching leotards. One was a hand-me-down a few years ago and we just got the other one (hand-me-down as well!) just a few months ago. Crazy!
Emmy doing a "bridge" (or getting down from one) and Lucy doing a "table."
Emmy's headstand was pretty impressive. :)
The girls had dance camp this week (M-Th, 10-1) and so for Monday I had planned to take the boys mountain biking. Jonas has talked about it for a while and I found out a spot right close to us. So as soon as we dropped off the girls, we drove to the biking area. It was a pretty good area for us to give it a try. Instead of going in to the sometimes-horrible details, let it suffice that I will not be taking Miles mountain biking for a really, really long time - long enough for me to forget. I think I'll take Jonas again sometime, for sure.
A hot and sweaty boy!
Like I mentioned, the girls had dance camp this week. They both were in the same one - since it was for 4-7 year olds. They both loved it and had a really great time. On the last day the parents came early and the kids showed their crafts and then did a little dance.
So adorable.
Emmy dancing. :)
Lucy dancing - next to an Olaf-painted girl. :)
Fun, fun, cute, cute.
1 comment:
okay, well now i'm super curious about miles! hahaha. but glad you enjoyed jonas.
Post a Comment