We did a FHE a few weeks ago. I had this theme of "being a light." I saw some cool things on pinterest that I wanted to do. One was a wood letter with lights - check out this. Then I saw another cool idea for letters and thought I would maybe blend the two ideas. So I stenciled out the letters, Ben cut them, and the kids painted them for FHE. But then they were pretty cool looking as is that I don't think we'll add the lights anymore. Right? Especially that the lights I had gotten are colored lights . . .?
(No, they are not real glasses. But Miles does love wearing them.)
2 comments:
ugh. why can't you live closer? at least, why can't ben live closer?! haha. nah, we'd want all of you. especially miles with those glasses.
oh the blog's so cute! i love that picture. of you guys!
Post a Comment