We started up in the aspen forest and it was beautiful - and a little wet and rainy. Brigham was loving it, as were Ben and I.
So fun!
We had done the first part of our biking adventure a couple times before. But this time our original stopping place became our half-way point; we joined up to another trail and just kept going. It was like a single-track path at this point and very beautiful and fun.
We aren't the selfie type of people . . . more like the "couplie," as I'll call it.
This was a steep and cool section of the tail. Ben rocked it on his country-bike, riding it down the whole way. I tried more than Ben thought I would (he thought I would walk my bike down it all - but I probably rode a little more than half!), so I did okay. Look at how beautiful it is (and how handsome Ben is. . . :).
I got this sticker from my father-in-law months ago and love it. :)
The scenery was awesome!
We finished off the date with some hot cocoa and just a few minutes to spare to go and pick up the kids from school.
What a super fun day!








1 comment:
Ahhhh, I lOVE day dates! I think Ben should call in sick more often, especially now that the kids are in school all day. :)
Post a Comment