October was as good month! Fun stuff happened and it always ends on a good note with Halloween!
So for some irony: I was supposed to have 2 weeks off. But last week, due to some very unfortunate family crisis of our manager's, I was scheduled for 2 nights. Luckily, I only had to work one, but it still threw off my schedule as I was planning on 2 nights, etc. This week I am truly "off." Off from my nursing job, that is.
Today, Monday, I babysat Wren. Tomorrow, Tuesday, I have a primary presidency meeting. Wednesday is pretty empty - although I will be getting dinner ready for the missionaries, taking Lucy to music, etc. On Thursday I will be going on a field-trip, as I organized it (it was a prize for the read-a-thon winners. Luckily all three of my elementary kids will be going as well). Later I will be going in to the classrooms.
Then Friday. Get this: Miles is OFF! Ha! It's this totally random day off for just his middle school. Soooo classic for my week "off," right?!
I'm not totally complaining. I mean, I don't think I'd know what to do, really, if I actually did have a week off. :)
1 comment:
Dude. There's plenty to do with a week off. Next time you have one, talk to me and I'll tell you what to do. :)
Post a Comment