I got a call from the nurse at school one day saying Jonas didn't pass his eye test perfectly. But, seeing as Jonas has been so wanting glasses for a while, I was a little doubtful. But I did make an eye appointment and, short story, Jonas is far-sighted. He has pretty horrible depth-perception, supposedly (can you tell I still sort-of doubt the whole thing?!). In fact, the eye doctor asked if Jonas trips a lot, etc. Nope! So much to Jonas' delight, we ordered him a pair of glasses. And if loses or breaks them - sorry, that's it for a while! They are costly! Anyways, he got them yesterday and was beyond thrilled:
Four-eyes and all, he's still incredibly handsome!
Yep, he's weird - happy to get glasses! We'll see how long the novelty lasts . . .
Now on to Emmy. She was in the newspaper the day after Thanksgiving. It's a bit embarrassing to read as her parents . . .
That Emmy girl! Oh, and it was PJ day - hence the awesome attire.I do love My Middles.



1 comment:
yes, jonas looks awesome! did you try warby parker for the glasses?
and okay. i am DYING about emmy's letter. seriously dying. it's the best thing of my week. who is this girl!? i feel like i hardly know her. hahaha. you better laminate this one so it doesn't get all old newspaper-y.
Post a Comment