Saturday morning, three of our four kids had activities going on. Miles went cross-country skiing with the Young Women and Young Men. They went all the way up to the Grand Mesa. Jonas went ice-climbing in Ouray with the 11 year-old scouts. And Emmy had gymnastics. All their activities started at 8:30, just about. So then we found a play-date for Lucy, for two reason: 1. So she wouldn't totally be bored with just mom and dad around and 2. So Ben and I could go cross-country skiing. Skiing we did! It was great!
Yep, Brigham came along - of course. He loves it, too!
Lucy got our Superhero CTR Girl from Primary last week. I forgot about it all week long because I left it in my Sunday bag. But I remembered this morning and so we grabbed a picture of Lucy doing her reading/homework. (If you get the superhero, you are to choose the right and have a parent take a picture of you.)
Jonas getting ready to ice-climb last Saturday!
So cool - haha.
These pictures are actually from the last Saturday in January. The young men got to go ice-fishing on Blue Mesa Reservoir. It was a mere -27 degrees. Yes, that is a minus there. AIYIYI. Miles had fun (he's in the light striped coat), albeit he was a bit cold. :)
That's it for now.







2 comments:
now these are some REAL winter activities! here, we're just staying inside. ha.
Day dates are the BEST.........especially when they involve SKI's.......
Post a Comment