2014

2014

Saturday, March 31, 2018

I'm another year older . . . and wiser (let's hope!)

So I've got a bunch of posts I want to get done before we leave tomorrow for our Spring Break.  It's been anything but a break here this past week and so hopefully we'll have a great Spring Break!  Here is what I posted on facebook about my birthday -

Thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday! I had a pretty good day, with special highlights here and there. Such as receiving 20 b-day cards from Lucy and her 1st-grade class, treating myself to chocolate chips, eating a delicious PB rice krispie cake with chocolate frosting, my cute activity-day girls who sang happy birthday to me, and watching 2 episodes of Poldark.
And this - Jonas went downtown on his own on Monday to a few shops and bought me some gifts with his own money. One of the gifts was cutting boards with a red bull on it. I'm one lucky gal.

 All my lovely cards, flowers (hand-picked ones from the girls), and gifts.

So thoughtful and nice of Jonas!

Tuesday afternoon was totally crazy:  piano lesson for Lucy, gymnastics for both girls, earlier-than-usual Mutual night for all my boys (so no time to go out as planned for dinner - sniff, sniff), and I was in charge of Activity Days!  We did come home and eat my yummy cake (I had made it earlier that day - along with 4 loaves of bread and dinner . . .:)  ) 

On Friday we finally had time to go out to dinner - Colorado Boy.  I love that we can walk down there, enjoy a yummy dinner, and walk back home.  So lovely.

My last year in my 30s!  Wow.

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

Hooray for a pretty decent adult birthday!