Miles was out camping with a friend, the girls were at their horse camp, and so I decided to take Jonas mountain biking to a place we'd never gone - the RAT trails (Ridgway Area Trails).
It was really great and had a super-fun downhill track! I think I screamed out only twice and almost hit a tree almost once. Not bad! :)
The girls had their friends over and we hung out at the park for a little bit with our hammocks. Cute girls!
I didn't take my camera with me and so I didn't get any pictures from camp. But I did the zip-line twice and that was cool. This was a neat project the young women did:
It was a paint-by-number craft. Each girl painted an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and then we put them all together to make this picture of Christ. Amazing. Our stake camp leaders are awesome.
I can't believe June is already over . . .

1 comment:
Yes! One month down...two to go. But you know how I feel about summer. :)
Post a Comment