2014

2014

Friday, October 26, 2018

Random, and some silly, photos

Before I post about Goblin Valley (and before Halloween!), I thought I should put in some random pictures.  The silly pictures are what my kids do when they ask for my phone . . . Or when I start braiding my boys' hair . . .

 Awwww, these two!  They kill me they are so adorable!!!

While Ben was in Utah seeing some family, I took the boys mountain biking while the girls were at gym.  It was a lovely and fun ride!  (I was going to post a few pictures from Ben's trip, but it's not working, so we'll see if I can figure it out later . . .)

 At the top - so cool.

 No comment.

 No comment.

 No comment.

 I french-braided Miles' hair because I could.

 Haha.

 Then Jonas wanted me to french-braid his hair.  His was a little tricky.

 Not too bad!

 Sorry to say, but he has worn this style a couple of times to school.  Some kids think it's cool, others don't.  Ha.

 Michael.  Or should I say Michelle.

 Wow.

He looks way too pretty.

 I figured it out, but am now too lazy to drag them up to where they belong.  Anyways . . . here is Debbie, Ben, Laura, and Joe - the four siblings!  It's been a while since they've been together and I know they all loved it.  :)

 Joe and Ben stayed at my parents' home (they were/are gone in a land far, far away) and on Saturday morning Ben took Joe for a tour of Midway.

 Some more of the Jim & Diana group:  Joe, Laura, Debbie, Jim, Diana, Katie, Melanie, and Ben. 

This past Monday I took Emmy up to Children's Hospital in Denver.  She had a few UTIs this summer and so our local urologist wanted us to go and get her checked out again at Children's.  We spent the night at Jim and Diana's (thank you!) and then Tuesday Emmy had appointments all morning.  Everything checked out great - wahoo!  Her previously diagnosed right ureter/kidney reflux issue has dissolved.  The physician was really surprised that she'd outgrown it so young.  But yay for her!  We grabbed some lunch at the cafeteria before driving back home.  Emmy and I finished listening to Goose Girl . . . it was soooo good!

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

I gotta say: I never thought you'd be the kind of mom to let your boys' hair grow that long! Awesome. And so glad Emmy's issues have resolved themselves! That's really great news. And some of those pictures...hahahaha.