To celebrate the 100th day of the school year, the students were asked to dress-up like 100-year olds. Super adorable and fun!
Lucy's faces are so hilarious. The girls had a fun day - I think it included playing "Grandma" at recess. :)
What cute girls! When I drop Lucy off for piano, I always just stay in that neighborhood and take Bella for a walk. Emmy wants to start training for the GOTR 5K (she's not doing the program this year, but wants to run the race) and so I told her to come with me. We walked for 4 minutes, then ran for 2-3 minutes, repeat. It was awesome. Bella kept pulling the whole time - even while running. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!
Not the best picture . . . but both girls made these for their class valentines. A picture of Bella. "Pugs and Kisses."
We printed up pug stickers and stuck them on the back of the kisses. Cute!
Gym has been fun lately:
Three of the kids (minus Miles who needed to work on school work) and myself went and visited our "older" friend Cynthia this past Monday. She used to be our neighbor, but she now lives in a care facility. I don't visit her as often as I should. But we came by and gave her a stuffed cat (cats are definitely her thing) and gave her door a "heart attack."
Emmy took two pictures with her polaroid camera - one for Cynthia and one for us. It doesn't scan super great, but it's still a good picture.
And this just happened today . . . I picked up the girls from school and Lucy had flowers. From a boy. What?! Oh, and some chocolates. Lucy didn't understand why I thought it was funny. Cute, but funny. :)
Emmy had asked Spencer, a boy in her class, if he would be her valentine (she asked him last week). He said yes, and I guess that meant that Emmy was his. When I asked Emmy what that meant, she told me, "I don't know!" But apparently it meant you bought them some extra. So Emmy used her money and bought a small box of chocolates and Takis (think really gross spicy Cheetos). I guess Spencer ordered Emmy something from Amazon and it's not coming until Monday . . . we'll see about that. But Spencer did feel badly and gave Emmy a few of his classroom valentines to make up for it. Ha.
For our family I bought Gertrude Hawks chocolate. When Ben and I were in New York, we'd go to the mall and the only thing we'd buy there was chocolate from the Gertrude Hawks store. It's yummy. When we were there a couple of years ago, we took our kids there and everyone picked out a bar. The kids loved it, too. So I always order us a bunch of chocolate bars to all taste and eat - after dinner, of course. :)
Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:
Those valentines turned out perfect! So fun on gymnastics.
Post a Comment