Jonas had a band concert last week. We were very generous and didn't force the other three children to attend - so they didn't. This picture is of Jonas' solo during his Jazz performance. He did great!
We saw this hair on pinterest and Lucy said, "Yeah, I want it!" Until I did it . . . then she didn't want it. Crazy girl. So we did something different (that wasn't nearly as cute, but still Valentine-y).
I found this at a store downtown and love it so much! It's so adorable!
I accompanied Miles, Jonas, and Emmy to Junction this past Saturday. Elder Anderson had a fireside for the youth of 5 stakes: 2 in Junction, Montrose, Craig, and Rifle. It was a great evening with such a great spirit. Miles drove there and back. It made the whole event stressful for me, but it was good experience for him.
We stopped for dinner at Cafe Rio first, of course! Ben was on-call and so he wasn't able to come. And Lucy is too young - and had a fun birthday party to go to anyways. The kids all were able to go up and shake Elder Anderson's hand. Pretty cool.
We needed to send in a picture of Emmy to the Stake YWs for posters they put up in honor of all those who earned their Personal Progress. So Emmy's will be up this Stake Conference in April. Whoop, whoop. Ben got this beautiful picture of our beautiful girl.
1 comment:
Fun times. Also, I meant to share this with you: https://www.etsy.com/listing/742916012/traditional-byu-oven-dish-towel-dress?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=byu+dress+towel&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1
Post a Comment