2014

2014

Sunday, November 01, 2020

And that's a wrap for October . . .

 How is October already over!? How are we at the 2 last months of 2020. So crazy.

The last week of October started off with a BANG! A snow-day! Yay! I mean, Ben and I still had to go to work and the boys still had to do their BYU Online school, but the girls had a break! It was amazing to wake up to 9 inches of snow - so beautiful and fun.

Emmy made donuts on her snow day. I received many panic texts from her . . . I finally asked Miles to go and help, which he did and they worked out just fine. :)

Lucy on the way to school one morning. I took this just because she's adorable. And she can rock doing and wearing an awesome bun.

The remodel on the boys' room is coming along and we're all loving it! So fun!

Halloween 2020 - we weren't sure what to expect. But it turned out pretty great. Miles went to a friend's house and played games and watched a movie. Jonas went to a party where they played volleyball and watched a scary movie (Dark Skies?). I took the girls and we met up with some friends and trick-or-treated with them in their 'hood. There were plenty of homes participating, with probably about 75% of the homes having their treats set out. It was a fun night and the girls got to stay a while at their friends' house and got to go in their hot-tub. Fun.



Lucy as Hermione from Harry Potter. So cute! We bought the cloak and the rest were either already-owned or found at a thrift-store. Perfect!




Emmy went as a version of Ben Maxwell in his glory days of football-playing. She made for an adorable, albeit tiny, running back. :)

I'm so old now that only 50% of my children dress up! I love these cute picture of my awesome girls. 

Lucy and her friend Lila - both Hermiones! :)

Some of the friends we went with.

Emmy and her friend Holly - the antique porcelain doll.

And that's a wrap! We're ready to finish off 2020 . . . 

1 comment:

erinmalia said...

I love that Harry Potter is still going strong! So weird that your boys didn't dress up, but then I remember that they're OLD. And that you're even older.