So Jonas passed his driving test last Thursday and is now an officially licensed driver. In some ways it relieving - because it means I don't have to be in the car with him driving anymore. In other ways, it's terrifying as this is the riskiest thing he will most likely ever do. But he's a good driver and so all should go well . . .
A few other fun happenings so far in 2022:
The first Saturday of the month we "kidnapped" the new YW and had a waffle breakfast. Even Lucy was surprised when a group came and nabbed her! We have 6-7 new youth and had a good time that morning.
I didn't get all the pictures of all the YW, but here are some:
Me, Heather, Liz's sister, and Liz. I don't really know Liz nor her sister well (obviously as I can't even remember her name . . . it was kind of different . . .). The ladies were all fabulous and we really had a great time.
A little late, but here is December's 2021 calendar. . .
Emmy and I leave for Florida in the morning!!! I am sure I'll have plenty of pics to share of that trip!
1 comment:
That's a lot of new youth! How exciting!
Post a Comment