2014

2014

Friday, June 24, 2022

Father's Day 2022



1. If you had to take dad out on an adventure, what would you do to impress him?

Take him camping and pretend it's the 1800s; long hike/adventure with little supplies; to go to Maine; I would take him to Camden, Maine

2. What is something you can do better than dad? What's something dad does better than you?

I'm better at climbing/he's better of fixing people; ride a horse better/snowboard better; I can do gymnastics better but he runs faster; I can do gymnastics better/he can snowboard better

3. How are you like your father?

We are similar in what we do, say, and act; tallish; we look similar; We both like Costa Rica

4. What makes dad laugh?

Jokes, funny things; Wilford Brinley; funny jokes; my funny jokes, what I say

5. What do you think dad wants you to do with your life?

Something that will make me happy and provide for my family; be happy and successful; to live the gospel and have a good life; mature, follow the gospel, be happy

6. If you could buy dad anything, what would you buy for him?

a 1920s pierce arrow; massive sailboat; a trip to Maine; I would buy another trip to Costa Rica for him

7. What does dad like about our house? What does he dislike about our house?

He likes the looks and the history/ he doesn't like the location; old style/kids can't keep it clean; everything/how messy it gets; He hates that it is never clean, He loves . . . I'm not sure

8. What musical would you like to see your dad star in?

Mary Poppins - the chimney sweeper; Shrek the Musical; Hamilton; West Side Story

9. What is one simple thing you could do to make your dad happy?

do my schoolwork; chores on time without asking; be a good person; be kind and loving

10. What is your father's favorite color?

blue?; IDK; Green!; blue????

No comments: