Memorial day and the end of May - MnM.
We had a good Memorial day - it was just nice to do something "fun." Jonas said he was going to work with some friends that day, but it didn't pan out. But he still didn't want to join us. Lame-O. :(
So Ben came up with a great afternoon activity on Memorial day: JUCO World Championship Baseball game in Junction. We did that last year and the kids really enjoyed it and so Ben thought it would be fun to do again. Perfect. As the game didn't start until 1, I wanted to squeeze in something active that morning. Miles had never done the Via Ferrata in Ouray and I've wanted to take him for awhile - so Via Ferrata in the morning it was!
Luckily, Ben was feeling somewhat okay and was able to join us for the whole day. We were just about the first people on the Via Ferrata that morning and no one else really started until we were about half-way in. So that was pretty great. The weather was perfect and I think Miles thought it was awesome! He was definitely excited to send pictures to Melody (his friend in Germany) as she's not keen on heights. . .
Fun for sure.

1 comment:
That rule doesn't exist in the major leagues. Apparently the Rockies lost 21-something the other day!
That via ferrata always looks so cool.
Oh sheesh. I bought some stupid expensive ice cream bars the other day. I get it.
Post a Comment