2014

2014

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Miles Mission Dump

I just want to post the pictures that Miles sends me . . . however obscure they are, ha! I don't have the descriptions of what's what or who's who, but that's okay.

Miles went through his first transfer and stayed in his same area with the same companion - and he's happy about that! He also flew to Salt Lake City to meet with the Mexico consulate - which is basically the final step in the Visa process, so that was good! My parents picked him up from the airport and took him to the consulate's office for his 5-minute interview. Then my parents hosted Miles for the rest of the day, dropping Miles back off at the airport around 3pm, I think. Miles went to the Church History Museum, Temple Square (my mom said he had fun visiting with the sister missionaries there), the Utah State Capitol, Cafe Rio, etc. It was a good day for them all!

We visited with Miles today and he told us he got his Visa, yay. We still don't know when he'll go to Mexico, of course, but at least the Visa situation is done with.

Miles really likes his ward. They make a lot of contacts, but not a lot of 2nd-contacts. :) He still doesn't understand most of what is said to him in Spanish, but he does know he's improving little by little.

He's always upbeat and positive and just rolling-with-the-flow when we talk to him.

Utah Capitol.

More of the Utah Capitol.


I asked my mom to take pictures of their day with Miles. She sent me five - and this was the only one with someone in it, typical of my funny mom. :) But at least I got one! (Even though I wanted some pictures of Miles with them . . . haha.)

Oh I guess Miles did take one of himself in the Church's history museum . . . so at least I had two for the day! 















1 comment:

erinmalia said...

I'm laughing all over again at mom's people-free pictures. :)