2014

2014

Saturday, November 30, 2024

So Behind. . . Here's November . . .

The past two months are like all a blur and I can't even remember what happened ha. But I have a few pictures from the month that I will share:

Lucy with Levi - or Elder Lipps. Levi is Ben's cousin's son and he is serving a mission in the Denver South Mission, which is our mission. He was on our side of the mountains for Zone Conference and I was able to get Lucy from school and pick up Levi and grab some Twisted Sugar. Fun!


Here's Aidan at one of the playoff games. There were a couple of games in November and Aidan did awesome in all of them. He and his team won the 4A Regionals and so were headed to State in December. So fun!

Ben went to Honduras for a week; I did not join him this time. But Ben had a great time and really enjoyed the work and the whole experince. Awesome! Here are some cool pictures of Ben assisting the doctors in the OR:



Alaina had a birthday in November and I made her a cake. I think she had a fun day - my girls and her took the day off from school and went shopping in Junction, got their nails done, etc. Alaina's dad made her and her friends a fancy steak dinner and I provided the birthday cake.


Lucy and Patton - more football. Patton played on the Freshman team as Quarterback. He did well but he's wanting a different position for next year. 

Getting pictures after the game is a big deal. :) I think this was the 4A championship game and Aidan was sooooo happy - it was cute. :)

I guess I didn't get any pictures on Thanksgiving day . . . lame. But we had a good day. The girls walked the Turkey Trot with their friends and Ben ran it. My knee was giving me serious trouble and so I didn't do it this year. Boohoo. We ended up inviting the missionaries over at the last minute and so they joined us and it was really nice. 
The End of November.


No comments: