2014

2014

Tuesday, December 16, 2025

First Part of December (sadly in reverse)

Well December might be a bit more busy so I thought I would do a mid-month post. Of course the pictures go from most recent to latest and it's just too much trouble to switch them all around . . . 

Jonas turned 20! He celebrated his bday by driving out the night before to Blanding and then towing back his old Jeep. Nice. He made it home in time for orange chicken dinner and some peanut-butter chocolate cake. 

I really love my cute little Sunbeams class. This one, Hazel, is definitely a fav. She took my phone and took lots of pictures. Here are a few. :)



Molly and I, with a ton of help from Lori as well, organized another Creche Festival for our community. We were able to do it Friday night and Saturday this year. It looked beautiful, but is definitely a lot of work . . . 


There were some pros and cons about it this year. Pros: it's awesome. We had maybe 50+ more people come than last year. There were more non-members of our church that came than last year. We had about a dozen or so displays from a ladies group of the Methodist church and a pastor of another church. Very cool. Cons: it's so much work. (Is it really worth it?) Less participation and attendance from our own members.

We went and got our Christmas tree and it's lovely. :) Truly, it's a nice looking wild Christmas tree! The girls were happy about it and enjoyed their snow fight while Ben worked on securing our tree to Emmy's car. :)
This was round 2 where Emmy was able to give some payback to Lucy and pin her.

The look of defeat on Emmy's face after losing the snow wrestle to her li'l sis. She looks so mad, but she really wasn't. Funny picture.

Go Lucy, go.


And so it began . . . 


The Tree! I'll have to post some inside pictures of it with lights and ornaments. It's a beaut. I mean, scrawny and small, but pretty and well-proportioned. 

We actually got snow the first day or 2 of December. Yay! I herocially took all three dogs on a walk. Haha. Now December has been like in the low to mid-50s. I mean, nice for fall. But I want more snow.

No comments: