Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
Congrats to Ben! That's awesome.PS: Bytheway Em, I love your family picture in your sidebar!!
Congrats! And that is the cutest corn I have ever seen! Did you make that?
no, rebecca - i wish i could knit, though.
Congratulations to Ben. Is this the end of the road or is there a next step? (I don't know what all the certifications are for OR nurses.)
YEAH!!!! Way to go Ben!!! I'd go with "corn" too!!! ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats to Ben! That's awesome.
PS: Bytheway Em, I love your family picture in your sidebar!!
Congrats! And that is the cutest corn I have ever seen! Did you make that?
no, rebecca - i wish i could knit, though.
Congratulations to Ben. Is this the end of the road or is there a next step? (I don't know what all the certifications are for OR nurses.)
YEAH!!!! Way to go Ben!!! I'd go with "corn" too!!! ;)
Post a Comment