Miles wants a titanic and an iceberg. Miles and Jonas want a dinosaur. Miles also wants a sting-ray and a rainbow trout. Jonas also wants a rainbow trout. Miles wants some swedish fish. Jonas wants some gummy-worms and gummy-fish.Thank you.
P.S. Emmy would probably like a doll and a cookie.
5 comments:
did you get emmy her doll? i'm pretty sure everything else is unattainable.
Emily, I just love your blog. :) Your kids are utterly adorable and I love reading about your sweet life!! What a great wish list they have this year. :)
we got a doll - and the swedish fish. hopefully the other stuff santa got will appease them enough to still like santa.
I love that they ask for things that are impossible to attain. John has a college friend that lives in your town. Do you know Golden and Brandalyn Filmore. It's a long shot but just checking. I loved your Chrismtas Card it was adorable.
It is a small world. You will have to say hi for us.
Post a Comment