So Ben has been working really hard to get Emmy's bed made. Yes, Ben made the bed. I'm very impressed with my husband and so I will boast about him. But, really, he has some talent. He designed it himself, too. I love it.
Love it.
Love it.
Pictures don't do it justice (but it certainly does my painting job justice - we'll have to do some touch-ups for sure).


6 comments:
Wow!! You are both very talented! It seriously looks like a bed straight out of pottery barn kids! Great job to you and Ben!
it looks awesome. boast away! tell ben congrats. i wish we lived closer to he could teach skills to my husband and i could share sewing tips with you. so, when are you moving out here?
and tell me what you want to do on emmy's wall! you can tell me in a secret email sent onlt to me. :)
where you live = humidity.
where i live = not so much so.
when are you moving out here?
simply beautiful, for a beautiful big sister to be.
It's beautiful! Great job, Ben! Wow, I'm so impressed. Emmy has the cutest room I've ever seen. I want a round room!
Love that her shirt and her monkey's shirt match! Kylie just bought that exact same monkey last weekend at a yard sale. What are the chances?!
Post a Comment