She is SOOOOO cute. She looks like she belongs - Emmy was who I think she looks like. Fun, fun!!! Glad you are doing well and hope it continues that way.
Oh, she's ADORABLE!!!! So so cute. She has a TON of hair, more than 6 month old Emery now!!!! ;) So so cute. Can't wait to see more of her! Hope it all went well, YAY, you aren't pregnant anymore AND I hope you are feeling WONDERFUL!!!!
11 comments:
What a darling little girl! Look at all that hair! She is beautiful! Congrats to you and your family!
oh i'm in love all over again! congrats maxwells, can't wait to see more pics. is that dark hair i see?!
She is SOOOOO cute. She looks like she belongs - Emmy was who I think she looks like. Fun, fun!!! Glad you are doing well and hope it continues that way.
Yay!!! Congratulations Emily and Ben on lovely Lucy's arrival. I really like "Lucy" - she's perfect!!!
Oh yay! Congrats, Maxwells! She's perfection. So crazy that she wasn't here, and now she is! I love her name so much. Can't wait for the details.
She's only hours old and already a fashion plate! She's perfect. Congratulations, Maxwells!
yea--you're not pregnant any more! yes yes, lucy is great. but still, you're not pregnant anymore!
Congratulations. Lucy is precious and I love the name.
She is darling! Looks like one of yours :) So so cute! Hope you are doing well!!
Oh, she's ADORABLE!!!! So so cute. She has a TON of hair, more than 6 month old Emery now!!!! ;) So so cute. Can't wait to see more of her! Hope it all went well, YAY, you aren't pregnant anymore AND I hope you are feeling WONDERFUL!!!!
I'm IN LOVE! I can't wait to snuggle her! Congratulations!
Post a Comment