So Emmy is all about being a princess, still. As we were going through some fall clothing we came upon a coat given to us by generous friends. Later on in the evening I had Emmy try it on and told her it looked like a coat worn by Belle (yes, i know i am only encouraging her by saying things like this) (Belle is her favorite). We played "princess" for a bit and Emmy would put the coat on because it was a "cold and snowy day" (for pretend). Then it was forgotten as we ate dinner, read books, etc., etc. However, this is what we found when we came to check on Emmy before going to bed ourselves:

A sleeping beauty indeed.Miles wrote this note to his teacher in his bed tonite:
"Ms. Thomas, I like to go to school and I like to do writing workshop. From Miles" Plus lots of "Boos" and bats. How festive and adorable is Miles. :)
"Ms. Thomas, I like to go to school and I like to do writing workshop. From Miles" Plus lots of "Boos" and bats. How festive and adorable is Miles. :)I love all the double "oo's." It goes with his "boo" theme.
Oh and here is a note I just got from Jonas. 

But since it is way past their bedtime I left without having him decipher it for me. So I'll guess:
"Love Mom and play with Mom. 11 12 13 14 15 17. Jonas 4rd Maxwell." With some periods, I'm thinking. Maybe a "40" thrown in there, too?
Poor kid still thinks his middle name, Ford, is spelled with a number.
7 comments:
awesome! i want miles to write me a letter. :)
the notes are adorable, and the sleeping princess too.
Thanks for the invite... I was cracking up at "Poor kid still thinks his middle name, Ford, is spelled with a number." I'd hate to miss good stuff like that :D
4rd? so funny! but very creative of him to think of adding the "rd" after the number 4.
love the pics of emmy in her belle coat. sweet.
p.s. that's a LOT of blankets on her bed! is your house that cold again already?
it is getting cool at nights. but we didn't put that many blankets on her bed. SHE did. :) she grabbed them all from our blanket place i guess!
What cute munchkins. Maybe that "40" is "4D"? I love little kids' writings!
Post a Comment