As always, we had a good trip to Littleton over the Labor Day weekend.
I pretty much ended up with pictures of just one event: the Family Fun Night at the children's botanical garden. It was an enjoyable evening and we were lucky to have Grandpa Max and Grandma Diana join us, too.
Making a noodle necklace.
Sporting a noodle necklace. Beautiful.
Checking out the pond.
"Cooking" with rocks.
Standing on a really big (and fake) log.
The "spring" was a huge hit for all the kids!
Busy like beavers. . .
And that's what they were: beavers building a dam. Miles was definitely in charge of this - he even recruited other kids to help. Awesome.
He's so handsome. . . when he smiles.
Miles had to have his picture taken here.
Lucy charging through the tunnel (her clothes were soaking wet from the "spring").
Eagles.
The pictures I didn't take because I am lame:
* The kids with their grandparents - as well as with Great-Grandma Dee.
* When the 3 oldest kids and we parents went to Chatfield Reservoir and had a grand time frolicking in the water (ok, I didn't frolic; i was suffering from a major headahe. . .) and finding tiny shells (Miles collected more than 200)
* Ben and I going out for frozen yogurt both Friday and Saturday nights
* Blasting off these most amazing of amazing homemade rockets - http://www.craftinterrupted.com/2012/08/fun-jar-friday-17-bottle-rocket-shooter.html
(How amazing might you ask? Ben could blast a rocket a couple hundred feet in to the air. Miles probably got it up to 50+ feet. It was so cool.)
* etc., etc.
As always, good times with good people.












2 comments:
yay for two nights of frozen yogurt! of course littleton too. :)
ah, littleton. (insert dreamy sigh) i think miles and sam would be good friends - sam built a "beaver dam" out front not two weeks ago! the botanical garden looks so cool!
Post a Comment