Though we are naturally decaffeinated, we've got plenty of spunk (some good, some bad!).
2014
Thursday, September 13, 2012
My Running Buddy
I could make this post really long and talk about how my exercise routine has to change with the darkening of the mornings. . . but that's really pretty boring. To make it sort-of short: I now do exercise videos and lots of jumping rope in the mornings. But I still long for my runs - other than my treasured Saturday morning long runs. So lucky me, Emmy goes to a co-op preschool twice a week in the mornings. Once a month it will be my turn to host it at our house. But the other three weeks I'll be able to take Lucy and go running - YAY! We had a literal trial run today and it was. . . fantastic. Here's to running with a buddy. Yay for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hooray! now do you want to move here, find a triple jogger, and run with mine? :)
sounds like a nice system! I need to pull out my workout videos!
she looks pretty pleased with the new arrangement, too!
Post a Comment