I had just started my long Saturday run and ran past people setting out stuff for a garage sale. I noticed a bed I thought looked pretty cool, but didn't stop to check it out. Instead, when I got back, I sent Ben out to look at the bed, as a possibility for Emmy. He liked it and bought it - along with an antique dresser and a super old sewing table with a built-in, flip-out Singer sewing machine. That works. Pretty cool stuff. Here is Emmy on her Super BIG Bed:

6 comments:
awesome! are both girls going to sleep in it?
eventually . . . but i think not until lucy is a bit older.
what great finds!
yay! awesome!
LOVE that bed. VERY cool.
great find! emmy is a lucky girl. and why buy only a bed when you can have a bed, dresser and sewing table? go ben!
Post a Comment